Church Guest Welcome LDS, Making Non-LDS Guests Feel Welcome @ Sealing?

LDS, making non-LDS guests feel welcome @ sealing? - church guest welcome

Please no replies from anyone who tries to prove the church wrong. I ask this question for you. I have set a deadline for my family and I invited my parents to not LDS. You do not know much about the church (I was working on this). My mother is very anti-Mormon, but is willing to come and support us. This is a big step for them. I'm soo excited! As I and other guests who do not feel going through the temple with us, can be represented in the party? Ideas of things I could do after the day you could do something special for them. Either to go so that each and Flying a long way to the temple we see (to reach us included), so we can have a party at home. We go through the Nauvoo, IL Temple. Any idea is welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment