Tech Deck Drop How Can I Improve My Yu Gi Oh Machine Deck?

How can i improve my yu gi oh machine deck? - tech deck drop

I wonder how I can make my platform a bit better

cards i have are:
(Monsters)
Copycat x1
Junk Synchron x3
Prototype Machine King x2
Cyber-Tech Alligator x1
Necroface x2
Cyber Kirin x1
Machine King x1
MK-2 Core BESBig
Buster Blader x1 (only with my friends in a duel main deck)
Drillago x1
Steel Ogre Grotto # 2 x1
Giga-Tech Wolf x1
Ancient Gear Soldier x1
Platform support mechanisms Heavy x2
Healing Wave Generator x2
Sonic Jammer x1
X1 Cyber Ouroboros
Inpachi x1
Drillroid x1
Cannon Soldier x1
(Magic)
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
7 Complete x1
Soul Exchange x1
Smashing Ground x1
Megamorph x2
X1 fighting spirit
X1 Limiter Removal
The Premature Burial x1
Soul Release x1
Symbols of Duty x1
Dimensional Fissure x1
Double Spell x1
Lightning Vortex x1
Monster Recovery x1
Sword of the light of revelation x1
Deep Sword x1
(Traps)
Devine Wrath x2
X1 Straight Flush
The strength of the movement Fortress x1
X1 DNA Surgery
Counter Counter x3
Sakuretsu Armor x2
Threatening Roar x2
Shadow Spell x1
Defense Draw x1
Waboku x2
Secret Barrelx2
Lghtforce Sword x1
The detection of a passenger x1
Drop Off X2
Cemetery Bomb x1
DoS attack x1
Minor Goblin Official x1
X1 DNA Checkup
(Synchro)
Goyo Guardian
Junk Warrior


I have more ideas to the deck are more welcome for many suggestions

0 comments:

Post a Comment