Fotos Das Pricesas German Language Help! Writing An Email To A Friend...?

German language help! Writing an email to a friend...? - fotos das pricesas

I have a friend who lives in Germany and now in California. I recently visited his family in Germany is not seen in years. We wrote to each other in German, but I've never written much because I am still learning how to properly write complex sentences. This time I tried to write all in German, but I know there are many mistakes. Can someone correct my mistakes, please? I appreciate very much your help! ^ - ^


Good morning,

Me well as I can, thank you. And you? I also hope that you did not dass Avian pigs. How was Germany? Visit your family? What about Christmas? What do you want to do? Their trip was very short but very great. Say you visit your family for Christmas? They have brought and read only a few more chocolate? That's all? No photos to your family or the gifts? They have a lot of luck. I wish that I visit Germany too.

See you soon,

Lena

0 comments:

Post a Comment